Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, May 24, 2007

When the going gets tough...

I have been in correspondence with three leading spokespersons from a range of mental health charities over the past couple of months. Unfortunately, all three have now broken communication with me. I shall be writing about this soon on my blog and, as always, offer these three individuals a chance to have their say via the comments section.

I would like to take this opportunity in thanking all three of them for their insight but not for their attitude.

All three have decided to end correspondence with me, two of them never had the decency to tell me this was so. It was the third person who informed me that his colleagues no longer wished to communicate.

All will become apparent soon.

Meantime, may I suggest the following reading from Seroxat Secrets. This will put you all in the picture regarding the three individuals.

Please go:

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

It is a great shame that communications broke down because I genuinely wanted to give these people/charities a chance to voice their opinion regarding patient support groups and the Pharma funding which they recieve. Anyway, I'll be posting about it soon so keep em peeled.

You may want to see why I took a particular interest in this. It was an article written on myspace.com. One that clearly shows the thoughts of a person who works closely with mental health. Go HERE. A hard copy has been kept of this particular page.

Bob

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.