Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, November 05, 2007

GSK Subscribe to this blog

Yup you read it right.

On the right hand side at the top of the page you will see a feedblitz box where you can subscribe to updates of this blog.

About a month or so ago I was checking my subscribers when to my surprise I came across jose.cadorniga-mao@gsk.com - it seems Jose is either updating GSK when anything derogatory is posted about them on here or maybe Jose has a general interest in Paxil/Seroxat related matters?

I mailed him and as far as I know the email address is legit as it didn't bounce back. There was no reply.

Feel free to email him and see if you can see why he takes such an avid interest in the Seroxat Sufferers blog

jose.cadorniga-mao@gsk.com
jose.cadorniga-mao@gsk.com
jose.cadorniga-mao@gsk.com
jose.cadorniga-mao@gsk.com

...and just in case you forgot

jose.cadorniga-mao@gsk.com


Fid

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.