Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MHRA bust - Let's all rejoice!

MHRA have recently found that samples of OSAS (Intensive Body Lotion with Aloe Vera), an unlicensed product, have tested positive for variable amounts of Betamethasone dipropionate - a type of medicine called a corticosteroid. The product also contains Clotrimazole which is used in anti-fungal medications.

Busting yet more internet sites and small shops I see. What about busting GSK you incompetent bunch of pillocks!

HERE IS THE EVIDENCE YOU HAVE BEEN SITTING ON FOR 4 YEARS!

In case you missed it - here it is again!

And again

Or maybe the CEO of the MHRA, Prof. Kent Woods, is too stubborn to admit that he got it wrong when I sent him the papers nearly two years ago!

Dear Mr Woods,

As you are probably aware a recent previously sealed court document was opened in the United States which is damning for Glaxo SmithKline.

It clearly shows that they witheld vital information during the clinical trials for Seroxat.With the evidence attached to this email I would like to know if you still stand by your original letter to me.

Mr R. Fiddaman

His reply...

Dear Mr Fiddaman

I have already given you a full account of the Agency's position in this matter and there is nothing to add to it.

Prof. Kent Woods Chief Executive MHRA


One can almost assume by his outlandish statement that he has already made his mind up about the current GSK investigation!

C'mon Kent where are your balls? Admit you were wrong to dismiss the papers I sent you.

What are you hiding Kent?

Who or what are you protecting?

Talk to me Kent

Drop me an email... you have my address.

Fid

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.