Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, June 04, 2009

European Election Farce

It's official [apparently] I don't exist!

Just returned from the polling station where I was to cast my vote.

No polling card was sent to my address and I never even had to produce an ID to tell the two sat at the table who I was.

Told them my address, they checked... then checked again.

I don't exist.

Funny, I said, as I voted last year in the local elections.

The guy sat at the table to my left said, it was quite rare for this to happen - he also told me that many people had turned up who hadn't received a polling card - One, he said, was sent to a three year old!

Now I don't exist, do you think I will be able to get away without paying my council tax?

Welcome to the 21st century.

Britain at it's bloody best!

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.