Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stone Age Seroxat Withdrawal Update

On June the 18th I wrote about the difficulty a patient was having convincing her doctor that she needed the liquid form of Seroxat to help her taper. I was appalled at the treatment this patient was receiving from this 'so called doctor', so appalled that I wrote to the MHRA and asked for guidance.

Earlier today I was contacted by the MHRA and given a phone number for the patient to ring. Hopefully, the MHRA will give this patient the information she requires and help her on the road to a safe taper.

This patient is one of many who face ignorance by uneducated doctors.

It is impossible to taper 'slowly' from a single tablet. If a patient is struggling to taper then the liquid is a must. All SSRi's need a liquid formulation. To expect a patient to shave a tablet just so they can taper correctly is absurd!

I sincerely hope this 'doctor' listens to her patient. If she doesn't then a Seroxat Sufferers Dumbass award will be winging its way to her!


Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.