Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why Antidepressants Don't Work


Image: chemistryland.com



An interesting article was sent to me earlier today from Steph Gatchell. For those that don't know, Steph is the mother of Sharise Gatchell. Sharise commited suicide whilst on the SSRi, Seroxat and Steph has long since been campaigning about the dangers of these types of drugs.

The article in question here was written by Dr. Mercola who writes on mercola.com. He writes:

"The site takes up virtually all of my time and I had to stop seeing patients in 2005 so I can pursue my passion of educating the public about health truths so hundreds of thousands of people don't have to die prematurely every year because of multinational corporations that put profits ahead of serving their customers."

Dr. Mercola's latest article, 'Why Antidepressants Don't Work', is well worth a read, as are the comments underneath.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.