Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

New Song - Seroxat

There are many things that move me in life, a baby crying, a piece of brilliantly written prose, a dog with big puppy eyes...many more - I once shed a tear looking down at the beauty of the earth from 30,000 feet in the air.

This latest offering that has moved me deeply is a song that has been written about me.

I am deeply humbled.

The artist is Martin Hetherington. Martin wrote and performed another song that I added to this blog sometime ago, it was about Sara Carlin, the beautiful teenage girl whose life was tragically taken away after she hanged herself. Sara had been prescribed Seroxat. Video HERE

Here is Martin's song and lyrics he penned.

I thank you Martin - I shall live forever in your debt.

Martin Hetherington - 2009


Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

2 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.