Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, April 22, 2011

Update on Seroxat/Paxil/Aropax Book Orders


Those of you that have ordered signed copies of my book will be pleased to know that I should have them all at the end of the week. I'll sign them and get them off to you all the day they are delivered.

Thank you all for your continued support and your help in creating awareness.

Book can be ordered online at the following book stores:

UK

Amazon

Abebooks

Better World Books

Bookstore

Chipmunka

Waterstones

WHSmith


CANADA

Amazon

Chapters/Indigo


FRANCE

Amazon


GERMANY

Amazon


JAPAN

Amazon


USA


Alibris

Amazon

Abebooks

Barnes & Noble

Better World Books

Biblio

Super Book Deals

Fid

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.