Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger - Crash! Boom! Bang!



Blogger has been down for almost 24 hours, apparently they had trouble on the maintenance side of things.

You will note that posts have been deleted from this blog, Blogger have, it appears, removed posts from Thursday from a whole host of blogs - they maintain that they will re-appear at some point.

I have a pretty good story coming up regarding Seroxat, been on the phone with GSK today - I may have to wait a few days until I can get confirmation of their findings.

Keep coming back folks.

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
US & CANADA HERE OR FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING [UK]

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.