Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Good Morning Australia - Want to know about Aropax?



The past 24 hours has seen 49% of my web traffic come from Australia, more than likely looking for the latest information on psychiatrist Graham Burrows, whom I highlighted here, here and here.

Seeing as many are tuning in for the first time to Seroxat Sufferers I'd like to make them aware of the antidepressant drug they know as Aropax - Known as Seroxat in the UK and Paxil in the US and Canada.

Rather than write a long post, I'm uploading 7 videos from Panorama, a UK flagsship current affairs programme.

If you...or you know anyone who is struggling to taper off Seroxat, contact GSK and ask them for help. If they refer you to your doctor then please feel free to drop me a line at fiddaman64 [at] blueyonder.co.uk.

In the meantime, watch and learn how you have been kept in the dark by GlaxoSmithKline...

















Related - The Marketing of Aropax in Australia and the A Plus Project



Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
US & CANADA HERE OR UK FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

AUSTRALIAN ORDERS HERE


No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.