Monsanto Roundup Lawsuit

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Seroxat/Paxil Withdrawal Guidance



One thing I've learned during the 6 years I've been writing about Seroxat [known as Paxil in the US] is that people withdrawing from it get no help from GlaxoSmithKline or the drug agencies that apparently safeguard human health.

With this in mind I have put together a withdrawal guide. The guide is based on my own experience and the experience of others.

One of the questions I get asked most is, How long does it take to taper off Seroxat?

I cannot answer that question, only advice I would give would be, it's not a sprint, there is no reason why you should wean off Seroxat in record time, in trying to do so you may cause harm to yourself.

The guide also provides tips on how to combat some of the side-effects associated with Seroxat withdrawal. They may or may not help you, at least you can try what is suggested.

There is a special section on suicidal thinking. Many thanks to Maria Bradshaw [Casper] for her input.

Any questions then please feel free to email me [Email address is included in the PDF]

For more support please visit The Seroxat User Group

Feel free to pass on the guide to anyone you know who is struggling or who has decided to kick their addiction to Seroxat/Paxil.

**Please note - This is ONLY a guide, it is not a guarantee.

Seroxat/Paxil Withdrawal Guidance - Fiddaman 2011

This guide has not been endorsed by any healthcare professional.