Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, February 19, 2012

"Glaxo Cringe at Your Blog"




I've been out of the country for the past two weeks or so, the reasons of which shall remain, like GlaxoSmithKline's clinical trial data, hidden from the public eye. Sufficed to say, it's been fruitful for me.

During my two weeks in Los Angeles I met with some old friends, some new ones, some really interesting ones.

I was introduced to a person, who shall remain nameless. She/he has a story to tell, she/he is a whistleblower.

She/he used to work for GlaxoSmithKline.

I was introduced to this person who was "dying to meet me".

"I read your blog every day and have done for sometime, I'm a former Glaxo rep and I can tell you this, Glaxo cringe at your blog, keep up the good work."

Hey, being jet-lagged from a flight from LA to Newark and then Newark to Birmingham, that will really help me catch the zeds tonight.

One has to ask why Glaxo cringe, do I embarrass them, are they surprised at my staying power, do they know about the UK Seroxat litigation and the fight that has gone on behind the scenes, are they sick and tired of reading all their muck in one one place, is it because I'm just a blogger with no editor to answer to?

Who knows, who really cares?

GlaxoSmithKline are a multi-billion dollar entity who have thrown money in the direction of people they have injured with their drugs. I'm mainly concerned with their antidepressant Seroxat [Paxil] and the out-of-court settlements they have made, moreover the reasons why they make these out-of-court settlements, the reasons why they wish to seal documents disclosed in court rooms.

They are one of many, all of those who peddle the SSRi's have secrets, have lies, have a lack of empathy to the human race, in particular children.

Cringe?

I'd do more than cringe if I were they.

That's the second Glaxo whistleblower I've spoken to in the space of two months. One in person, one on Skype. No details have been given to me about the pending cases, that would be wrong but assurances have been given to me by one of the whistleblowers that they will let me have first dibs of an exclusive when the shit hits the fan.

I've been writing this blog since 2006, both the UK regulator [MHRA] and GlaxoSmithKline have been monitoring it, as have the honeytraps and hired shills who throw dirt in my direction. Ironically, it is they who have lifted the profile of this blog, it is they who have directed readers to inquire about getting off Seroxat  and readers who have a story to tell...but can't tell it just yet.

Private Eye have recently been in touch - they are also interested in one of the whistleblowers that approached me.

2012 should prove interesting...the year of the Cringe, if you will.








No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.