Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Seroxat Secrets, Half a Million of Them



Seroxat Secrets has reached a milestone. The author of the popular blog has just announced that his hits have gone over the half a million mark - that's great going!

It's a terrific blog full of useful information about Seroxat, GlaxoSmithKline and the MHRA. The author pulls no punches either, he writes:


A few years ago I added a page to Seroxat Secrets, ‘What I believe’ – and it’s still what I believe:

I believe Seroxat is defective and dangerous.

I believe that Glaxo has hidden negative clinical trial data that shows exactly how dangerous a drug it is.

I believe that Seroxat is addictive.

I believe that Seroxat can cause anger, aggression and violence.

I believe that something must be done to help people who suffer terrible problems during withdrawal, as they desperately try to stop taking Seroxat.

I believe that doctors have taken large sums of money from Glaxo to lie about the efficacy and safety of the drug.

I believe that GlaxoSmithKline puts profits before patients – their wealth before our health.

I took Seroxat for 9 years and it took me 22 months to withdraw from the drug little by little.

Believe me – I know what I’m talking about.

There is just one thing I’d add to this list today:

Glaxo must not be allowed to get away with it.

I met the author of Seroxat Secrets in London a couple of years ago. I hope to meet him again someday soon. The drinks are on me sir.

Seroxat Secrets is a wealth of information and can be viewed HERE


Fid


ORDER THE PAPERBACK 'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman US and CANADA HERE OR UK HERE


AUSTRALIAN ORDERS HERE





No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.