Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, June 02, 2014

Open Question to GlaxoSmithKline




Have your sales team, including senior management and reps, paid doctors, hospital officials and health institutions to use GSK products in the UK, resulting in the "illegal revenue" of hundreds of millions of British pounds. Or have you, as a company, ever bribed UK government officials?

Just thought I'd throw this question out seeing as you are currently under investigation by the UK authorities.

I do hope the UK authorities move quickly and subpoena your hard drives, drives that you probably started deleting the second you caught wind that the UK Serious Fraud Office would be investigating you.

Oh, and just so you know, I've wrote to the investigators and offered my services - I've told them what to request from you - told them to focus around your promotion of Seroxat and the possible incentives you paid British doctors to prescribe it to kids. That's fraud, right? That's bribery, right?

Oh, I also told them to steer clear of the MHRA, let's face it, they are just an extension of GSK anyway.

Anyway, I may be wrong, hence the question....

Have your sales team, including senior management and reps, paid doctors, hospital officials and health institutions to use GSK products in the UK, resulting in the "illegal revenue" of hundreds of millions of British pounds. Or have you, as a company, ever bribed UK government officials?

You know my email address, right?

Then again, you could just leave a message on my blog, seems like you were on here again earlier.



Bob Fiddaman




No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.