Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spotting The Difference - Adolf Jann vs Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler and Adolf Jann. One was a dictator who told people what they could and couldn't do... the other lost the war.



Two short videos for your viewing pleasure.

I'm not comparing Adolf Jann to Adolf Hitler, last time I compared Hitler to a former GSK psychiatrist landed me in hot water - The GSK Head of psychiatrist was offended by that particular comment.

Anyway, I'll leave it up to you, the viewers, to make comparisons.

The first clip is taken from the 2001 half hour documentary, The Antidepressant Era, [David Healy] and features, the then, Hoffman-La Roche President, Adolf Jann.




The second is a clip from the Movie, Downfall, and highlights a rant from Adolf Hitler. I decided to make my own subtitles for this clip - it's been parodied many times.

Question I'm asking: Can any of you see the similarities between both videos?










No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.