Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Twelve Posts of 2016





2016 was a busy year for this blog - a total of 109 posts.

This post is about some of those blogs of mine. I will start from January 2016 through to December. I will pick my fav posts, not neccesarily the most popular.

Let's take a look back...


January 2016
Is Contraceptive Pill, Rigevidon, Safe?
How the MHRA, despite having reports of Rigevidon causing fatal blood clots, continue to claim in the national media that it is safe.

February 2016
EXCLUSIVE: GSK's Promo Scam & The Gulf Bank of Nigeria.
I woked for many weeks on this investigative peice. Sadly, I was unable to get to the truth but the post caught the attention of GSK Nigeria.

March 2016
The Mysterious Case of GSK's Nigerian Legal Director
Further shenanigans from GSK Nigeria.

April 2016
10 Years of Blogging - Q&A With Neil Carlin
On April 6 my blog was 10 years old. Quite apt, then, that I publish a Q&A with Neil Carlin. His daughter, Sara, put my blog on the map when I had, some years previous, wrote about her Paxil induced suicide.

May 2016
The month of May was taken up with a series of posts entitled "The Homicide Files" and centred around previously unseen documents obtained by Andrew Thibault under the Freedom of Information Act. All are equally jaw-dropping.

Pick your poison, if you will.







June 2016
Ricky Williams, according to Wikipedia, is a retired American football running back who played twelve seasons in the National Football League (NFL) and one season in the Canadian Football League (CFL).

Back then he was famous and used to be paid by GlaxoSmithKline to promote Paxil. I reached out to him on Twitter, surprisingly he replied. This is the outcome of those exchanges with me.

July 2016
Sierre Bus Crash Revisited
More on the Paxil induced homicide of 28 passengers, 22 of them were children.

August 2016
Glaxo's Beef With David Healy Part II
My coverage of the Dolin v GSK (Paxil suicide) trial has been extensive. This particular post of mine shows how GSK chose to target one of Dolin's expert witnesses, David Healy.

September 2016
EXCLUSIVE: Dr Ian Hudson: In Defence of the Suicide Pill
Ian Hudson is the current CEO for the Britih drug regulatory agency, the MHRA. Before joining the MHRA he was head of World Safety for GSK (Then SmithKline Beecham) - The video deposition by Hudson in this blog post had been elusive for many years, however, I manged to obtain a copy - it's mind-blowing.

October 2016
GSK: Go Ahead And File A Motion - The Paxil Remix
More from the Dolin v GSK (Paxil suicide trial) - this one includes the reworking of a soul classic.

November 2016
Prozac - Benefits Vs Risks - MHRA Correspondence
The MHRA claim they have found one apparent benefit for Prozac, this, according to the MHRA, is one of the reasons why they granted it a licence - they seemingly dismiss all the side effects reported.

December 2016
The Mechanics of the MHRA
More evasiveness from the MHRA. They have promised to answer my next series of questions within 20 working days of this particular blog post.


2017

I'm travelling by land, air and sea - I shall be in the company of a pint-sized beauty.


Happy New Year folks!


This one goes out to GSK and their attorneys. Interpret it as you wish.







Bob Fiddaman.








No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.