Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Stewart Dolin






On July 15, 2010 the world lost a great man. His legacy remains as, I'm sure, do the many memories that were shared to me by his wife, children and friends.

Stewart Dolin was 57.

I will always cherish those memories that were shared with me.

I am offering this wonderful peice of music by composer Thomas Newman. It's from the movie, The Shawshank Redemption, a movie about hope and finding justice in a corrupt system. It's apt under the circumstances.

Rest in peace, Stew.


For Wendy, her children and friends.

For Stewart.




Bob Fiddaman

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.