Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, December 08, 2017

The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention... A teaser






Pretty soon I'll be highlighting the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) on this blog.

The AFSP have been exposed by many before. I will be focusing on their online Digital Memory Quilt, whereby they invite relatives to post photos of loved ones who have fallen to suicide. There are, of course, restrictions, one being that nobody is allowed to mention any medications the suicide victim may have been taking at the time of their deaths. However, that's a future post.

In the meantime here are some tweets I've sent the AFSP tonight:










COMING SOON

The Suicide Quilt that Stifles Voices


Bob Fiddaman




No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.