Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, July 20, 2009

Correspondence between MHRA and BNF regarding Seroxat/SSRi withdrawal

A short time ago I requested, under the Freedom of Information, correspondence between the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency [MHRA] and the British National Formulary [BNF]

Last September I sat with the MHRA to discuss SSRi withdrawal. The MHRA told me they would write to the BNF with regard to the withdrawal advice currently given for SSRi's.

The following file is the email correspondence between the MHRA and the BNF.

09 231 scanned correspondence

And here is the reply to my FOI

09 231 reply

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.