Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, June 05, 2017

MHRA Seek Payment For Info on Deadly Drugs







Well, true to their word it took the MHRA 20 working days to answer my Freedom of Information request.

As you will see from my response I'm going to need the help of you, the public, on this issue.




My response:

I received your claim that releasing the information requested would be too costly for your office. Given that human lives are at stake (a value far greater than your work hours), I request the following:

1) Please estimate the amount of money you require in exchange for obtaining this information.

2) Please separately estimate the number of hours of work you might have to complete to "research" and answer each of my Freedom of Information questions.

I will set the wheels in motion for public crowd-funding so the answers to these questions can be in the public domain. The same public that have a right to fully informed consent can then decide whether or not they think antidepressants are safe and effective based on the information you seem reluctant to release.

I look forward to working with the public to raise your requested funds.


Bob Fiddaman







No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.