Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, October 03, 2022

Remember, Never Forget How You Were Treated

 



On October 1st, A Twitter user, Freedom World, posted three videos that highlighted the pushback from A & B-list celebrities during the COVID experimental jab campaign.

I feel, for prosperity reasons, these three videos should be archived across the world.

Today, I'll start by archiving them on my blog. I hope others do too.






To my knowledge, none of these people were ever 'fact-checked'. None of these people have ever retracted their statements, and none of these people have ever apologised.


Bob Fiddaman




No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.