Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The UK Yellow Card Test




This is a simple test for anyone that lives in the UK.

Pop in to your chemist, be it Boots or your local.

Approach counter.

Ask sales assistant for a yellow card.

Then report back here and tell me of the blank expression on the sales assistant's face.

After talking with a fellow campaigner the other day on the phone I ventured to a pharmacy and asked the sales assistant if she could give me a yellow card.

She looked at me as if I was an alien!

The Yellow Card Scheme - A total sham


Fid


Read the new book, The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.