Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Virgin Media - A Rant

This is just a typical example of a fucked up Britain.

Yesterday I received 5 phone calls from my cable company.

Caller: Hello, this is Virgin Media, can we have your password please?

Fid: Um, sorry, I'm not going to give any Tom, Dick or Harry my password who claims to be from Virgin Media.

Caller: But we need your password to discuss this matter.

Fid: What matter?

Caller: We need your password

Fid: I'm not in the position of giving you my password, you could be anyone, how do I know you are Virgin Media?

Caller: Okay.

**Hangs up.


This happened 5 times... on a Saturday!


So, I call Virgin Media, I have no problem giving them my password if it is I who calls them.

They can confirm that an outside company now makes 'courtesy calls' to Virgin Media customers to remind them that their bill is due.

I ask when my bill is due.

March 10th Sir, they tell me!

18 days away!



Fid


Read the new book, The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman

SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.