Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Most Inspirational Blog Award




Many thanks to Ana at At Hella Heaven for naming this blog as inspirational.

Ana also presented this award to the following blogs:

Catatonic Kid at Catatonic Kid
Cathy at Dare to Think
Cheryl at Wishing and Discovering
D Bunker at Psychiatry, It’s a Killing
Diane at Good Morning Glory!
Gianna at Beyond Meds
Herrad at Access Denied
Katharine at kath.A.rine
Kim at Invincible Summers
Mari at 365 Days;
Marj at Survivors can Thrive!
Marian at Different Thoughts
Matthew at It’s quite an experience
Naturalgal at Naturalgal’s Weblog
Stephany at Soulful Sepulcher
Susan at If you’re going thought hell keep going


I's like to pay on this award to blogs, websites and people that inspire me to do what it is I do.

King & Spalding - Attorneys for GlaxoSmithKline
Addleshaw Goddard - UK Solicitors whom represent GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline - Manufacturers of Seroxat/Paxil
My stalker's blog - They make me feel like I'm trapped in a movie loop of 'Play Misty For Me'
My other stalker's blog - Mardi Bennett's correspondence with the MHRA about me is flattering even though it borders on the obsessive.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.