Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, April 06, 2018

Medicide: What's It All About & What Can We Do?



Natalie Gehrki
Today marks the 12 year anniversary of this blog and with over 2 million views since its conception I find myself posting a recent radio show asking "What can we do?" Over the years I've covered many advocates and their efforts to increase awareness so others might avoid dangerous ineffective drugs. I've covered wrongful death court trials, organizations dedicated to exposing psychiatry and pharma's deceit, tragic losses of life too numerous to count.

Today, I'd like to pose a question to my readers: What can we do? We all have diverse talents, compassion, wisdom that often comes from ADR experiences, and a commitment to positive change. Perhaps there are some great ideas for collaboration out there?

The following interview with Kristina Gehrki went out live on KCAA Radio on Wednesday evening. In it, she explains how she tragically lost her daughter, Natalie (19) to prescription drugs, namely Prozac and Zoloft.

You can download the interview here

Bob Fiddaman

Back Stories

Kidnapped: Natalie’s Story

Kidnapped: Natalie’s Story 2

Netherworld

Let's Bring Akathisia Out of the Darkness

Kristina Gehrki - Twitter





No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.