The following are actual testaments taken from people withdrawing. How many are people withdrawing from Heroin?
1. "...I feel trapped and controlled by it. When I tapered it off over a period of 3 months I became a trembling, sweating, panic ridden total insomniac agoraphobic and I am now too scared to stop taking it."
2. "...From physically harming people to puking each morning."
3. "...We worked very hard to detox my mother from it. It was a horrible process."
4. "...I still have the shakes and trouble sleeping and a number of other problems."
5. "...I have never experienced anything like this. I have been very ill to the point where I cannot function."
6. "...This drug has ruined my life. I can't get off of it. it is complete HELL"
7. "...Witnessed the terible side effects on my boyfriend and pray everyday for his better well-being."
8. "...I started getting "jolts to the brain" accompanied by nausea, not to mention the first panic attacks I have ever had in my 43 years of life!"
9. "...This withdrawal has stopped my everyday life. I cannot even work until the symptoms subside."
10. "...I once tried to quit "cold turkey" and ended up sick in bed for 3 days. I have now been attempting to slowly wean myself over several months but the dizziness, lightheadedness and dissasocativeness are unreal. This is NOT a good drug, and I would warn anyone against taking it."
How many are Heroin withdrawal anecdotes, how many are paroxetine withdrawal anecdotes?
Read the new book, The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal
By Bob Fiddaman
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE
PAPERBACK COMING SOON