What do you think?
2. Are you bothered by blushing in front of people.
3. Parties and social events scare you.
4. Do you avoid talking to people you don't know.
5. Being criticized scares you a lot.
6. Fear of embarrassment causes you to avoid doing things or speaking to people.
7. Sweating in front of people causes you distress.
8. You avoid going to parties.
9. You avoid activities in which you are the center of attention.
10. Talking to strangers scares you.
11. You avoid having to give speeches.
12. You would do anything to avoid being criticized.
13. Heart palpitations bother you when you are around people.
14. You are afraid of doing things when people might be watching.
15. Being embarrassed or looking foolish are among your worst fears.
16. You avoid speaking to anyone in authority.
17. Trembling or shaking in front of others is distressing to you.
Want to know how you faired in the Paxil test?
Read the new book, The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal
ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING