Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

SKYLAND TRAIL/NEMEROFF & THE ANONYMOUS TIPSTER

Back in November I wrote about Skyland Trail and the connection between them and disgraced psychiatrist, Charles Nemeroff. It prompted a series of comments left by an anonymous tipster. The last comment I had has been kept under wraps as I wanted to give Skyland Trail the right of reply before I posted it.

Here is the anonymous post:

The senior management staff, including Beth Finnerty, President/CEO and Dr. Kotwicki, Medical Director, are certainly missing the mark. I have never seen an organization so void of moral character as Skyland Trail, George West Mental Health Foundation.

Ms. Finnerty is mostly interested in dollars and Dr. Kotwicki on his own career pursuits. Unfortunately it is client care that continues to suffer. The staff turnover is enormous especially since Dr. Kotwicki came on board. The staff is patronized and treated with such disrespect and blame.

Skyland Trail promotes the Recovery Model which is a joke by the way they treat their staff. Their best response it "it is not thier (staff) decision." How can staff grow and develop in this atmosphere. The clinical staff is overworked and under paid. I can't say the same for the business/administrative staff as well as their incompetence.

Please look into the misappropriation of funds and how they handle their cash flow. Is Mark West blind or just snowed by the poor oversight and decision making of Ms. Finnerty.

Because the anonymous tipster was naming names I had to give Skyland Trail the right of reply before I published the comment.

Vice President of External Affairs at Skyland trail, Conni Lombardo, told me, "Unfortunately, we cannot comment on an anonymous posting and more importantly, we believe the accusations in the posting are baseless and unfounded."

I will of course leave this open for debate should the anonymous tipster wish to comment.

Fid







Read the new book, The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.