Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, June 28, 2009

DAVID HEALY **NEW WITHDRAWAL PROTOCOL

Last September I met with the MHRA and asked them if they would be prepared to meet with David Healy to discuss the serious withdrawal issue regarding SSRi's.

I'm pleased to announce that David has now met with them and laid a new, revised withdrawal protocol on the table.

As I understand, notes were taken at the meeting and should be available soon.

Hopefully, the MHRA will now have a better understanding of the struggles people have when withdrawing from SSRi's.

The new withdrawal protocol can be downloaded here.

NOW UPDATED WITH A REVISED PROTOCOL JULY 09

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

9 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.