Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

GSK Response to Teratogen question - Laughable


Image: e-architect.co.uk



Well, I have kind of seen every trick in the book now...

A few days ago I wrote to GlaxoSmithKline enquiries to ask a simple, yet very important question.

Is paroxetine [Paxil, Seroxat] a teratogen?

To be honest I didn't think they would answer me, and even if they did they would probably direct me to part of their website where one would need a degree in bio-chemistry to fathom out what was written.

I was wrong.

Their response was far more off the wall than the above.

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.