Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I May As Well Be A Rabbit!


Image: media.comicvine.com

Just back from the doctor's, the gout has been with me for over two weeks now and is actually getting worse!

A course of tablets for acute gout, blood tests [3] and a list of what I can and cannot eat/drink.

Lucky me.

I CAN drink up to 2 litres of water and... well basically, that's it.

Here's what I have to avoid:

Shell fish
Oily fish
Offal e.g. liver, kidney
Pheasant or other game.
Meat extracts, e.g. Bovril, Marmite, Gravy
Peas
Beans
Anchovies
Asparagus
Mussels
Red Meats
Processed Meats
Fried Foods.
Roasted Nuts
Any food cooked in oil
Rich [sugar] foods, cakes, biscuits, chocolate.
Dried fruit
Eggs
Yeast products
Aspirin


So whose up for a party at mine tonight?

Water and potatoes.

I think the phrase rhymes with clucking bell.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.