Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, March 05, 2010

NO GUTS, NO GLORY - AIRBOURNE


Image: roadrunnerrecords.co.uk

Totally unrelated post today folks. Sometimes writing about GlaxoSmithKline, the MHRA and Seroxat, leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Thankfully, there is music in my life to take away such bile. Today I want to promote a band that not many of my readers will have heard of, not many will like them, particularly if loud rock isn't your 'thang'.


I remember when I first heard this band, kinda blew my socks off as AC/DC hadn't released an album or even toured in years.

Back then, as a myspace user, I joined the 'Airbourne' group page, it had about 24 members, today it has over 48,000.

I've been to see them twice in my home town and even reviewed their debut studio album, 'Runnin Wild'

It was ballbustin' pub rock at its best and time to clear off the cobwebs of the air guitar.

Airbourne will be releasing their second studio effort later this month. No Guts, No Glory is available to stream online at Road Runner Records. My first impressions? It rocks. It will take a few plays before I can review it.

If you are a fan of straight laced rock n' roll with guitars turned to eleven and vocals turned to twelve then you may just enjoy Airbourne's new offering.

You can listen to the whole album HERE

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.