Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, March 26, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award



Many thanks to Seroxat Secrets for tagging me for a 'Thinking Blogger Award'

Now I have been selected I have to nominate 5 other blogs, my first choice would have been Seroxat Secrets as it is one of the blogs I frequently visit - alas, it seems, I cannot do this so listed below are 5 blogs that make me think.

These are in no particular order and are relatively on a par with most of the other great blogs I visit.




A blog created by Vera Hassner Sharav and one that not only gets one to think but one that is inspirational - A kind of David v Goliath blog. Vera's work is tireless and I have much respect for her courage and knowledge.



Was set up by a former psych patient and focuses on mental health issues. The work on here is original and always provides great stories and rants by the author.



When the Truthman speaks you have to sit up and listen. This blog is a great timeline regarding the Seroxat/Paxil scandal - If awards were given for blog names then GSK: Licence to (K) ill would be up there with the best of them.



Addresses threats to health care's core values, especially those stemming from concentration and abuse of power. Its contributors are made up of qualified doctors.



Is the blog of Dr Pete Breggin. Dr. Breggin is the author of nineteen professional books and has been called as an expert witness for many cases regarding antidepressants. His voice has been a tremendous help in my life.



The rules for the Thinking Blogger Awards can be found here

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.