Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, May 21, 2010

EMAIL TO GLAXOSMITHKLINE RE; PAXIL STUDY IN CHILDREN


Image: artofthestate.co.uk



Dear GSK,

I am writing to you as I am confused regarding an ongoing Paxil [Seroxat] study currently underway from GlaxoSmithKline, Japan.

I refer you to The Paxil Japanese Post Marketing Paediatric Study in Depression (Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study) - http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00812812

As a matter of public record I would like either GlaxoSmithKline UK or GlaxoSmithKline Japan to explain why this study has been put in place. In other words, what is GlaxoSmithKline's motive behind this study?

I am bewildered why GlaxoSmithKline would wish to pursue testing the safety and efficacy of paroxetine in children when you have already deemed that paroxetine is not safe for children.

I strongly object to this clinical trial and I can see no beneficial reason why you are undertaking it. I also fear for those children taking part in the study.

I don't think I need to point you to the Paxil 329 studies, do I?

I am sure that you are aware who I am, your employees and lawyers representing you seem to spend an awful amount of time on my blog.

Regardless, of who I am and what I write about, I would like an answer in writing regarding your motives behind The Paxil Japanese Post Marketing Paediatric Study in Depression (Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study)

I have a genuine concern for the children taking part in this study and also question your motives behind such a program.

Sincerely,

Bob Fiddaman


Author of Seroxat Sufferers

Author of the book, The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal


**Interested parties have been blind copied.

---

A reminder of what we are dealing with here.



Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.