Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, March 13, 2009

Seroxat Sufferers Hits the 100,000 mark!

A bit late, I know, but this blog went over 100,000 hits the other day. Not bad for a patient who wanted his voice heard eh?

I've been on a journey throughout the creation of this blog. I've met some great people and even sat down with the MHRA to discuss SSRi withdrawal. I've had authors send me books, people send me well-wishes and I even have my very own personal obsessive stalker in Jeremy Bryce!

Highlight thus far would be the warmness I felt when GlaxoSmithKline's lawyers sent me a letter because I had upset their client, Alistair Benbow, with a video I uploaded to youtube. The show of support from you all was overwhelming.

Another plus would be the MHRA's report into the influence of blogging, this blog, it seems, is quite influential.

I've spoken with many readers who have become close friends, long may it continue.

A book is in the making, 14 chapters thus far but a long way off from the finished product.

Special thanks to KS, she knows who she is. She has urged me to keep on going despite times of darkness.

Anyway, a big thanks to all my readers and a special thank you to all those who send me tips on stories or resources - You all rock, you are what makes this site flourish.

A one off thank you to John Watkins, formerly of the MHRA. He opened the door and allowed me and others to get our message across. John remains a very good friend of mine despite his retirement from the MHRA.

This is for all the readers and bloggers out there.

We ain't no legends, ain't no cause, we're just living for today.

I salute you.

Fid



Read the new book, The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman

SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

5 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.