Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, May 29, 2009

GSK Employee 'Not Happy'

This from the excellent and very insightful, Cafe Pharma Forum, a place where GSK Reps vent their anger.

At GSK, I have participated in fake interviews as part of my development. When I questioned why we are getting people's hopes up (as wall as wasting their time), I was told that I needed the experience in a setting where it couldn't hurt the company and they built up their stock of resumes. Later, when there was a position open, I remembered a great candidate I interviewed and asked for his resume from file. My manager told me "We never look at those resumes again, we just keep them to satisfy HR. If this guy really wants the job, let him reapply. We don't chase after people, they come to us."

Needless to say, after insights like these into management, I am looking for a new company.

----

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.