Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

May 6th 2007 - Sara Allison Carlin R.I.P.



On May 6th 2007, 18-year-old Sara Allison Carlin, suffering from the side effects of Paxil, grabbed a piece of electrical wiring, fashioned a crude noose and hanged herself in the basement of her parents’ house.

I am very familiar with this story and feel only a small amount of pain that the Carlin's will undoubtedly feel today.

Sara was a beautiful young girl with her whole life in front of her, it was taken away by Paxil.

Worse still, GlaxoSmithKline will not even acknowledge this fact.

Today, I won't be posting, I shall be reflecting.

For Sara

Nessun Dorma

Fid



SEROXAT SUFFERERS STAND UP AND BE COUNTED

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING


2 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.