Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, May 14, 2009

MEETING TOMORROW WITH MHRA

Tomorrow I'm meeting with the MHRA in Birmingham. An offer to meet was made by their communications department and several emails and phone calls later, a meeting between myself an the Communications Manager was secured.

This, it seems, is part of the recent initiative by the MHRA to talk to patients/advocates. I know I am one of perhaps many patients/advocates that the MHRA will want to meet with. They know I criticize and they also know I'm in this til the bitter end.

There are changes I would like to see within the department and I shall air those views tomorrow.

This meeting is not about Seroxat or SSRi's but I'm sure this issue will be raised.

I will let you know how the meeting goes at a later date.

Fid


ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

3 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.