Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog post tag eight people and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I was born in Stoke Newington, London but have lived most of my life in Birmingham.
2. I once appeared as an extra in the AC/DC video 'Are You Ready'
3. A poem I wrote, 'Topsy Turvy Christmas' has been used in a magazine to help foreign students study English. The poem was also added to a CD which accompanied the magazine.
4. I have visited every state in Australia bar one... that being South Australia.
5. I have an Internet stalker who writes to Solicitors and Government officials demanding to know how someone disabled can travel to Australia, he also wishes to know how I can afford such trips. I could tell him but it's none of his business.
6. I have attempted to write two novels. On the first occasion I wrote over 30,000 words on an old typewriter before throwing the manuscript in the bin after hitting 'writers block'. I managed five chapters with my next effort, again I deleted it after writers block. Hopefully, I will beat writers block one day.
7. Apparently, this blog contains more words than Tolstoy's War & Peace.
8. I used to study Ufology. I have witnessed many Unidentified Flying Objects both at night and in the day. I have no rational explaination for the objects I have seen other than they were unidentifiable. The most spectacular sighting was actually in the morning, 7 white balls of light travelling across the sky 'big dipper' fashion before vanishing into thin air. On a personal front I think the Rosewell incident was secret military aircraft and the alien beings apparently captured were monkeys used in an experiment. The Rendlesham Forest Incident here in the UK is more fascinating and smacks of one huge government cover-up.
Read the new book, The Evidence, However, Is Clear...The Seroxat Scandal
By Bob Fiddaman
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE
PAPERBACK COMING SOON