Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Paxil's Advantages

A quality post over at Clinical Psychology & Psychiatary: A Closer Look.

CL Psych
Location: United States

I'm an academic with a respectable amount of clinical experience and no drug industry funding. Given my lack of time, don't expect multiple daily updates. Certain things about clinical psychology, the drug industry, psychiatry, and academics drive me nuts, and you'll probably pick up on these pet peeves before long...

Read his rant about Paxil here

Kudos to CL Psych for highlighting this and a dumbass award for the person who wrote in.

More will be revealed if you follow the link

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.