Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

GOUT


Image: beliefnet.com


Bloody gout has reared its ugly head again. Same place, my big toe on my right foot.

I think we take our feet for granted. This morning I struggled to put a sock on so I could take my cross Rhodesian Ridgeback/Boxer out for his morning walk.

I've tried retracing my steps [pardon the pun] to try and ascertain what has caused this painful ailment to return. I know it's excess acid but I can't fathom out what I have ate or drank that's been any different to my normal way of living.

Cheaper coffee perhaps? My Nescafe granules went out the window a while ago and I now budget for the cheap ['Supermarket's own] brand.

Eating too much gravy [granules] - Yes, believe it or not, gravy granules can bring on an attack of gout!

Too much alcohol? Hardly - I can barely afford a bottle of cheap [Supermarket's own] orange squash, let alone booze - although my dad does come to see me once a fortnight and always brings me some Red Stripe lager.

Just as well I haven't got gout in my fingers as typing this post would be a struggle.

For those of you that have experienced gout in the toe/s you will know that it's basically crystals that form in the joint/s - close-up these crystals look like shards of glass - trust me, they bloody well feel like it too!

So, plenty of water and my leg in the 12 O'Clock position seems the order of the day and my poor old dog, Benn, will have to wait an hour or so before I'm able to put on my sock [ouch] then shoe [double ouch]

All I need now is the likes of Shania Twain knocking on my door asking me if I want to mattress dance!

Tips and avoidances would be appreciated folks.

Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.