Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Respect. I Salute You Son





There are moments in your life where joy and fear collide. The result is an emotion that is indescribable, an elevator of highs and lows.

Tomorrow those two emotions will be shared by myself and family members.

Approx 32 weeks ago my son became part of something he had long yearned for. 32 weeks of intensive [and, at times, brutal] training.

A couple of weeks ago he rang me, "Dad, I've passed", he said. I was delighted. After we finished talking I made myself a coffee and sat staring out of my window - it was one of those reality dawning moments.

My son was now ready. 32 weeks of intense training in some of the most adverse weather conditions the UK has seen in over 100 years.

Tomorrow my son, along with other brave souls of his regiment, will pass-out. Parents and other family members will join together to watch their sons on parade, I suspect all of those present will have the same feeling of joy and fear.

I want to salute my son and tell him how proud I am of him. What he has endured through his training is something that wouldn't even appear in our most horrific nightmares. Training in sub zero conditions, sleep deprivation, 10 miles runs with full kit and weight on back. All this and much more.

He went in a boy. Tomorrow, when he passes-out, he will be a man.

I salute you son and love you with all my heart.

Dad

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.