Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, October 03, 2010

FORMER AIR FORCE OFFICERS DISCUSS UFO SIGHTINGS

Image: ineartamerica.com


Before I became embroiled in the seedy world of writing about the pharmaceutical industry and the way medications are regulated by the bodies set up to safeguard human health, I was interested in the subject of ufology, that is the study of unidentified flying objects.

I became interested in this subject partly because of a 1970's programme that used to air on British TV called 'Project Blue Book.' It featured two United States military types who would investigate UFO sightings. During my childhood I also read a book about an American couple, Betty and Barney Hill, whom were apparently abducted by extraterrestrials. Fascinating book which fuelled my thirst for knowledge regarding UFO's. Then came the Spielberg classic, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, a Hollywood extravaganza that still holds my interest whenever it is repeated on network TV.

As the years passed me by I read of the Roswell incident in New Mexico, the Rendlesham Forest incident in Suffolk, UK, the apparent abduction of Travis Walton, which later went on to become a movie [Fire in the Sky 1993]

Now, I've seen many strange objects in the sky, strange lights, formations, shapes. These were witnessed at varying times of the day, in the am and pm.

As I grew older I went to a seminar in Birmingham, it was a talk given by Stanton T. Friedman, a nuclear physicist and professional Ufologist.

I also purchased magazines on the subject of UFO's and read many other books by Timothy Good and Nick Pope amongst many other authors.

Although the Roswell incident in New Mexico is probably one of the most famous UFO stories, it, for me at least, was a military experiment gone wrong. It happened in 1947 and debate has been rife ever since. Visit Roswell today and see a money-making machine in action with bars such as the 'AliInn' and many shops selling inflatable ET beings.

My interest in ufology was recently re-lit with a video released on youtube. Don't worry, it's not shaky footage of a single engine aircraft flying over a field nor is it a Chinese lantern burning slowly in the night sky.

The following is footage from a major press conference in Washington that was held on September 27th, 2010.

Here we have a group of ex-military men who claim that unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles.

One has to ask oneself what these military personnel have to gain by coming forward with such stories - they have a lot to lose - credibility being one loss.

It's a fascinating piece of footage [if you are in to this type of thing].

The video runs for 1 hour and 11 minutes and is well worth a watch.

Remember at all times that these witnesses are learned in military aircraft. The testimonies provided here should not be dispelled as 'lunacy'.

I may share my experiences of sightings one day. Many of them could be passed off as natural phenomenon, such as aircraft, falling stars, ice particles and possibly Chinese lanterns...but there are others that still, to this day, send shivers down my spine and still, using my own logic, remain unexplained.

Watch the skies folks... we are not alone.



Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.