Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, October 25, 2010

Glaxo cuts Cervarix price by 30% in Canada

Image: thesun.co.uk


DEL BOY GOES TO CANADA


Gather round na.

Okay ladies and gentlemen, do I 'ave a real bargain for those of ya wif daughters.

Na, wot could be a better Christmas present than protectin' your Bricks and Mortar against cervical cancer?

If I said ter ya $120 you'd be wite ter fin' I was barmy.

If I said $110 ya would fin' Del boy is ready for the bloomin' funny farm.

I'm not askin' for $120, I'm not askin' for $110, I'm not even askin' for $100 per shot. na, ladies and gentlemen, boys and ocean pearls...in particular, ocean pearls.

I'm givin' the chuffin' Cervarix vaccine shots away at an incredible $90

Full story HERE

More about Glaxo's Cervarix HERE

...and if you have a few minutes to spare, watch this:



Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.