Monsanto Roundup Lawsuit

About Me
Image may contain: 1 person
Author of The evidence, however, is clear, the Seroxat scandal
Citizens Commission on Human Rights Award Recipient (Twice)
Humanist, humorist

Monday, October 25, 2010

Glaxo cuts Cervarix price by 30% in Canada

Image: thesun.co.uk


DEL BOY GOES TO CANADA


Gather round na.

Okay ladies and gentlemen, do I 'ave a real bargain for those of ya wif daughters.

Na, wot could be a better Christmas present than protectin' your Bricks and Mortar against cervical cancer?

If I said ter ya $120 you'd be wite ter fin' I was barmy.

If I said $110 ya would fin' Del boy is ready for the bloomin' funny farm.

I'm not askin' for $120, I'm not askin' for $110, I'm not even askin' for $100 per shot. na, ladies and gentlemen, boys and ocean pearls...in particular, ocean pearls.

I'm givin' the chuffin' Cervarix vaccine shots away at an incredible $90

Full story HERE

More about Glaxo's Cervarix HERE

...and if you have a few minutes to spare, watch this:



Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.