Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Friday, November 19, 2010

GET WELL SOON SUSAN SCHECHTER


My thoughts go out to Susan Schechter, author of 'If you're going through hell keep going' blog.

Susan was found by her father at her apartment a few days ago. She had suffered from a complete kidney failure and was rushed to Princeton Medical Centre in New Jersey.

We spoke briefly on the phone and Susan told me that her kidneys failed, she added, "26 years on Lithium has finally taken it's toll."

Susan will be having chemotherapy treatment later today to try to get her kidneys working again.

I'm sure you would all like to wish her a speedy recovery and hope that she is back in front of her computer again doing what she does best.

For those of you who wish to make contact with Susan directly please email me and I will give you her telephone number.

Get well soon Susan



Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

5 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.