Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, November 29, 2010

UPDATE ON SUSAN SCHECHTER



Last Friday I told you about Susan Schechter, the author of the popular blog, 'If you're going through hell keep going'.

Susan spoke to me from her hospital bedside after she had been rushed to hospital due to a failure of her kidneys. Susan has been on Lithium for 26 years and feels that the failure of her kidneys is down to the prolonged use of this particular drug.

I've been told today that she had 5hrs of Dialysis on Friday and is still in physical pain...although not s bad as a week ago. She is awake and able to watch TV in her room at the hospital.

Susan has been given Xanax for anxiety and is doing as well as can be expected.

As ever, I'm sure you will all join me in wishing Susan a speedy recovery.

Fid



PAPERBACK COMING SOON.

PROMOTIONAL VIDEO HERE

3 comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.