Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Saturday, November 27, 2010

HOW DO YOU GET HERE?

Picture courtesy of the "failure to warn" company, GSK.


Just checking my Google analytics and seeing the Google search words kinda surprises me.

The top 10 Google search terms [for the last 500 hits] for folks to arrive on my blog.

1. Seroxat
2. Bob Fiddaman
3. Fiddaman
4. Seroxat UK Litigation
5. Steve Smith Lawsuit Penetang
6. Seroxat Sufferers
7. Statistics of Seroxat
8. Seroxat Premature Ejaculation
9. Paroxetine
10. Struggling Seroxat Withdrawal

Addleshaw Goddard [Glaxo's UK Lawyers] even makes the top 25 - they must be thankful for the free publicity, although disappointed that they trail 'Bob Fiddaman'

Fast approaching a quarter of a million hits - Thank you all for reading. I hope I have raised an eyebrow or two.

Fid



PAPERBACK COMING SOON.

PROMOTIONAL VIDEO HERE

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.