Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

**EXCLUSIVE - GlaxoSmithKline and the Promotion of the Cervarix Vaccine



As a writer I am sent many links to news stories, some I have already covered, others have been covered many times by far greater writer's than I.

Imagine my surprise then when I, along with a few other writer's, activists, campaigners, was sent a promotional DVD for GlaxoSmithKline's Cervarix vaccine.

The DVD, writes the anonymous author, was sent to every single doctor's surgery hours before Cervarix was officially launched here in the UK.

It's classic hard sell but so deeply flawed according to Norma Erickson, President of sanevax

The following video has been uploaded to youtube. The comments at the start are based on thorough research, research that it seems, GSK failed to mention in the 4 minute promotional video.

For a background as to how this DVD came into the possession of myself and other advocates, please visit the VacTruth website.

Check out Sanevax too. You owe it to yourselves, your daughters...and if pharmaceutical companies have their own way, your sons too!

If you are a parent researching the Cervarix vaccine then write to GlaxoSmithKline and ask them why they failed to inform doctor's to the points raised at the start of this video.

I anticipate that they will, as always, refer you to talk to your doctor.

There's a chapter in my book whereby I explain how Glaxo referred me to my doctor when I asked them if Seroxat was a teratogen.

After watching the promo, you will understand why they do this.

The comments at the start of this video juxtapose the claims made by GSK.

Here is the video:



Fid

ORDER THE PAPERBACK
'THE EVIDENCE, HOWEVER, IS CLEAR...THE SEROXAT SCANDAL' By Bob Fiddaman
SIGNED COPIES HERE OR UNSIGNED FROM CHIPMUNKA PUBLISHING

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.