Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Monday, June 04, 2007

Coming Soon - Jim Thomson CEO, The Centre for Mental Health





I wanted to put this particular subject to bed once and for all as I stated in my last post on Jim Thomson HERE


As you will see from that post I gave Jim Thomson the final say, his words were left untouched and I added no further comment.


Well, it seems Jim Thomson was not content with that.


Earlier today I recieved an email off Jim Thomson, an email in which he copied in both Amelia Mustapha and Dr Chris Manning.


Tomorrow I will publish the email in its entirety - you can judge for yourselves if you think Mr Thomson, Cheif Executive Officer, The Centre for Mental Health, is acting in a professional manner.


It seems he has been doing his own research trying to discredit me. I will post his email and publically answer his accusations - I will also let you all into a few hometruths about Mr Thomson.


Who pays your wages Jim?


Keep em peeled


Bob

No comments:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.